To get started, enter your name and contact information! We’ll direct you to your ballot request form and send key updates about voting by mail:
• PA Democrats Mail-In Voting Guide
• Updates from Your Election Bureau
• Tools to Track & Protect Your Ballot
You must be a registered voter to submit an application. Click here to register or update your registration!
Voting By Mail: The Basics
- Any registered Pennsylvania voter may request a mail ballot without an excuse.
- You must apply for an absentee or mail-in ballot for each election, unless you qualify for and request permanent status to vote by mail-in ballot.
- If you’re a voter with a valid PA Driver’s License or PennDOT ID number, you must use it to apply with this online form.
- If you do not have one of these ID numbers, you will need to provide your last four digits of your Social Security number and upload your signature or download a paper application and mail it to your County Board of Elections. Otherwise, you may visit your local county elections office.
- If you plan to vote using an absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2023 Primary Election held on Tuesday, May 16, 2023, your completed application must be received in the county office by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, May 9, 2023. The deadline to return your voted absentee or mail-in ballot is 8:00 PM on Election Day, May 16, 2023.
Questions? Call the PA Dems Voter Assistance Hotline (in English and en Español) at 1-833-PA-VOTES (1-833-728-6837)
This form is for eligible residents of Pennsylvania only. For information on voting in another state, please visit IWillVote.com.