Pennsylvania Democrats believe government has a responsibility to protect and uplift Pennsylvanians that have historically been marginalized.
That starts by ensuring everyone has a seat at the table. In 2018, Democrats are running the most diverse field of candidates in history–with record numbers of women, people of color, and LGBTQ candidates on the ballot.
We champion policies and legislation that fight discrimination and level the playing field. That includes equal pay protections, the PA Fairness Act against LGBTQ discrimination, and a bevy of policies intended to close the racial opportunity gap. PA Democrats also believe we need to do more to protect our families, starting with common-sense firearm safety measures.
A vote for PA Democrats is a vote to leave no one behind.
Social Justice News & Notes
- Senator Casey’s Record and Priorities – Equality
- Governor Wolf’s Record and Priorities – Equality
- Meet PA Dems’ LGBTQ Candidates & Values
- Meet PA Dems’ Women of Color Candidates
- Safety and Social Justice Bills being Blocked by Harrisburg Republicans
- Human Rights Campaign Endorses Bob Casey, Tom Wolf, and Over 20 More PA Dems